Services: The Condominium Deck Experts
Chicagoland Deck Cleaning & Sealing headquarters, equipment and employees are located on the Northwest side of Chicago in the heart of the condominium belt.
Servicing all Condo Associations within the Chicago City Limits from Downtown to Rogers Park, Lincoln Park, Lakeview and Bucktown to the Northwest Side, Hyde Park, South Side, West Side and neighboring Suburbs.
- Over 1,800 Condominium Projects completed since 2000
- Large and Experienced Crews
- 1 day cleaning / 1 day sealing/staining – weather permitting
- On-time, On-schedule
PROTECT YOUR CONDOMINIUM PORCH SYSTEM
- Avoid expensive replacement of warped or rotten wood
- Extend the life of your current porch system
- Improve the resale value of your Condominium Unit.
Set date is scheduled 2-3 weeks in advance.
Actual time of worker arrival is set the prior week based on weather forcast.
DAY #1 – Cleaning, Powerwash, Pressure-wash
Unit owners must move all items off the decks except the following items can remain:
- BBQ grills
- Large heavy tables
- Large heavy planters
If one person can move it, take it off. We will work around large, heavy items.
It is best to move off as much as possible.
Deck system is pressure-washed/powerwashed.
No chemicals are used. Water only.
After cleaning, owners can walk up and down the stairs and use the decks as long as you keep things clean.
DAY #2 – Deck Sealing / Staining – All One Product
Applied with brushes
Tarping – sidewalks, yard and gardens are protected
24 hours in the Summer
24-48 hours in the early Spring or late Fall
Owners should not walk on the decks during this time
STANDARD CLEAN & SEAL/STAIN
(INCLUDES ALL AREAS THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SUN AND RAIN)
- Floors and landings
- Stairs and stair stringers
- Apron (side of decks)
- Miscellaneous cross braces
- Privacy walls
WHAT IS NOT CLEANED AND SEALED/STAINED
- Joists - under floors and landings
- Underside of floors, landings and stains
- Areas not in direct contact with the elements
UNDERSIDE AREAS DECK CLEANING AND SEALING/STAINING - Special Service
Most appropriate for newly constructed projects
Bids can be prepared for the following Underside Areas:
- Joists under floors and landings
- Underside of floors
- Underside of stairs