Services: Deck Sealing/Staining & Waterproofing
(Water Proofing, Restoration, Refinish, Renewing, Refurbishing or Resurfacing)
Since 1995. Chicagoland Deck Cleaning & Sealing has sealed/stained every deck with Rymar Wood Sealer. We have developed a great working relationship with the owners of Rymar which allows us to obtain cutting-edge industry information from the manufacturer of the Rymar Wood Sealer. Rymar's research on new products, exotic hardwoods, EPA issues and industry changes benefits the work we do for our customers.
- Rymar Wood Sealer is applied with a variety of different sized brushes.
- Brush application guarantees maximum penetration and a uniform appearance.
- Brush application maximizes the amount of sealer/stain introduced into the wood and not sprayed in the air.
- Brush application reduces the possibility of sealer/stain getting on non-deck areas.
- Hard to get at areas or lattice areas may be sprayed and worked in with brushes.
Rymar Xtreme Weather Wood Sealer is a one-coat product.
Deck is dry in 24 hours(in summer) to 48 hours (in early Spring and late Fall) and ready for your use.